Denver Light Scattering Workshop
Join us April 9th at the Marriott Denver Downtown for this free event!
No instrument experience needed; breakfast and lunch included.
During this meeting you’ll learn the newest applications of light scattering for the biophysical characterization of proteins, polymers and related materials such as nanoparticles and oligonucleotides. This meeting is perfect for those with little to no experience with light scattering as well as more advanced users who want to learn about software and instrument updates in addition to the latest applications. It also offers a great opportunity to network with fellow scientists from the university and local industry.
Date: April 9, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown
934 16th St Mall
Denver, CO 80202
Check back soon for Speakers and Agenda!
In addition to guest speakers, this meeting will feature 'how-to' sessions presented by Wyatt scientists, moderated application reviews, poster sessions, and round table discussions covering topics such as:
- New applications for the determination of size, size distributions and particle counts of nanoparticles
- Formulation and stability of biotherapeutics
- Advances in characterization of vaccines, viruses and VLPs
- Detection and quantification of aggregates, large and small
- Light scattering for polymer applications
Who should attend:
- Active/Potential users of Wyatt light scattering instruments.
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering.
Registration is FREE. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided.