Seattle Light Scattering Workshop
Join us March 11 at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown!
Our regional workshops are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments. Learn how your colleagues approach biophysical and polymer characterization, pick up some tips and tricks on method development, and spend some quality time with your regional Wyatt team. Registration is free for this event. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided.
Date: March 11, 2020
Time: 8:30 AM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
1821 Boren Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
This meeting will feature 'how-to' sessions presented by Wyatt scientists, application workshops, and discussions covering topics such as:
- The light scattering toolkit, including: SEC-MALS, FFF-MALS, Dynamic Light Scattering, Protein Conjugate Analysis and Polymer branching
- Formulation and stability of biotherapeutics
- Characterizing drug delivery systems, gene vectors and extracellular vesicles
- Data analysis and interpretation tips
- Best practices in light scattering
Who should attend:
- Active/Potential users of Wyatt light scattering instruments seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges.
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering and its versatile applications to biomolecular, polymer and nanoparticle characterization.